We are getting excited! Torie Summers, Hope McKee and Austin King are working under the artistic direction of Dee Kimbrell to make costumes that will be worn by the Movement Connection Dancers as part of a performance that will take place at the Frist Center for the Visual Arts for the opening of the Nick Cave Exhibit. There is more exciting news on this project yet to come which involves partnership with the Nashville Symphony and the Nashville Ballet!
Get the latest VSA News via Email!
- Teapot Diplomat Collage Workshop September 19, 2017
- Theater Program Moves Out of Pilot Stage September 19, 2017
- School Residencies Begin September 19, 2017
- Memorial Park Wall Project Continues With Friends Live September 19, 2017
- Ambassadors of VSA TN Host Their First Meeting Of the Semester September 19, 2017