We are getting excited! Torie Summers, Hope McKee and Austin King are working under the artistic direction of Dee Kimbrell to make costumes that will be worn by the Movement Connection Dancers as part of a performance that will take place at the Frist Center for the Visual Arts for the opening of the Nick Cave Exhibit. There is more exciting news on this project yet to come which involves partnership with the Nashville Symphony and the Nashville Ballet!
Get the latest VSA News via Email!
- VSA TN / Blair Dulcimer Choir June 30, 2017
- Costumes are Being Created For Nick Cave Performance June 30, 2017
- VSA TN Makes New Friends through Memorial Park Mosaic Wall Project June 30, 2017
- The Movement Connection June 26, 2017
- Memorial Park Mosaic Wall Project Salutes Tile Suppliers June 26, 2017